Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may register on www.saobescaran.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will the minor be asked for data relating to the professional, financial situation or privacy of other family members, without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not use the forms.
This website respects and takes care of users’ personal data. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require of us.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Hotel Saó has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) services.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Manager: Bescharan SL
Trading name: Bescharan SL
Address: Carrer Canal, 1 – Bescaran-Alt Urgell – Lleida
Activity: Rural Tourism
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website will receive the processing of data from “Users of the website”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only require data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Retention period limitation principle: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we get the data?
The personal data we process at www.saobescaran.com come from the contact form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not www.saobescaran.com is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of their treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes which were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Hotel Saó will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also be able to request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to email@example.com, along with proof of identity, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or an equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At www.saobescaran.com there is a system for capturing personal information and we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purpose:
Contact form for reservations and questions: We request the name, e-mail and telephone number to respond to the requirements of the users of www.saobescaran.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services offered through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which we detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social media. www.loserradal.com has a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of Hotel Saó will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access belonging to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of www.saobescaran.com. www.saobescaran.com will process your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network, reporting on activities, products or services of www.saobescaran.com, as well as for any purpose other than the regulations of social media allows. Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/6, Hotel Saó, domiciled in Bescaran – Lleida, is responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website.
www.saobescaran.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the strictest safety standards.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data of customers who purchase services through this website is the execution of the contract for our accommodation reservation services for Hotel Saó. The prospective offer of services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- As long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. In order to offer services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.saobescaran.com shares data with the following providers under its corresponding privacy conditions. All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
When a user browses www.saobescaran.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how our services and web spaces are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the web, track user movements around the web, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
www.saobescaran.com undertakes to use and process the personal data included of users respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the stated purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent the alteration of loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.saobescaran.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.saobescaran.com exonerating Hotel Saó from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the query form.
Acceptance and consent
www.saobescaran.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced in reasonable advance of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.saobescaran.com does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.saobescaran.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
HOTEL SAÓ © 2018